Monday, June 28, 2010

The last of the littles



Cupcake Display

Cupcakes

Cupcake Desserts

Cute Cupcakes

Cupcakes

Cupcakes

Cupcakes

Ice Cream Cupcakes

Cupcake Treat


signature buttercream cupcakes


May 16, 07:21 PM

Insane Cupcakes

cupcake-blog5-17-07.jpg

These cupcakes have the most icing I've ever seen on a cupcake.


If you look closely at one of them, you can see it's actually a cupcake eating a cookie. It's the first time I've ever seen a piece of food eating another piece of food. The cupcake is actually hungry. It's carb-on-carb cannibalism.


I'm not that crazy about cupcakes. But I love cookies, so I bought two of 'em. They were at a shop inside Penn Station in NY. I had just taken New Jersey Transit there. Then I got on a subway up to 30 Rock.


I ate one on the subway. Then ate the other one in the writer's room at TGS. Liz was pretty grossed out by it. Lutz was pissed because I didn't bring one for him. But I said to him, "That's what you get for taking a cab. You miss out on Penn Station cupcakes". Josh thought maybe he could make that cupcake a character. Thankfully Liz & Pete shot that down immediately. Kenneth the Page was sad because he said that the cupcake was "Cookie Monster" from "Sesame Street" or something - some old kids show that he loves - I'm not sure which one. Say what you want about Kenneth. He loves TV. Jenna thought the cupcake should be illegal because it portrays a violent image and it's geared towards children. Tracy & Dr. Spacemen agreed that there's nothing wrong with violent images & children's food. I had no idea my cupcake would cause such a stir. I'm definitely going to bring some in next week, maybe it'll waste more time at work again!


Frank Rossitano
Not Working Too Hard

No comments: